Wednesday 30 April 2014

Swatch- Farmasi no.107

Good evening sweeties.

I prepared a swatch for a beautiful lilac.
This is a nail polish I bought a few days ago and that I really love.

I cannot say that the formula is great but for the price I paid ( close to 2$) I cannot complain. The drying time is medium(not to fast nor to long).
I got the perfect coverage after the second coat. I have to say that I was very disappointed when I saw the first coat...but then happy when saw the second one.
Another important thing is the cleaning. I didn't have any trouble and also, no stains remained.
I will show you the photos I took.


I have made 2 different swatches. The first one (you can see above) on long nails and a second one on short nails. I tried to take the photos in natural light and also with different flash settings to capture the colour better.





I absolutely LOVE this nude purple and I am eager to do a design with it.
I hope you like it.
Kisses.

*********************************UPDATE********************************
I decided to add here the photos with the design I made. I hope you like it. It's the first time I did this roses.


4 comments: