Saturday 26 April 2014

BornPrettyStore Stamping plate- review

Hello ladies! 

How are you today? 
After a long long time the sun came up. Unfortunately I cannot go out and enjoy the beautiful weather BUT I took the time to do this review.
I was really happy when BornPrettyStore decided to send my some products to review...especially because I got to choose them.
I'm reviewing the stamping plate I recieved along with a set of brushes(which I absolutely LOVE- I used them once and I talked about them here but I will do a proper review soon) and another stamping plate ( you can see it here).

I really like stamping( even though I am not very good at it-NOT GIVING UP) and I thought this was a good opportunity to try some designs.
This is a stamping plate with flowers. They call it "Nail Art Stamp Template Chinese Style Blue and White Porcelain Tree Flower - QA7" and you can find it HERE!! .




I don't have a favourite design on this plate. This is kind of odd but I like them all. 
In comparison with my other stamping plates ( no name) these are very good. The design turns out exactly like it is on the plate. 
It was really easy for me to apply them on my nails. 
 The base colour I used is Golden Rose Paris-no.212. (lovely blue in my opinion)
I choose this blue because the name of the plate. I thought it really looks like the traditional chinese porcelain blue. One of my best blogger-friends(from NYC) had to do a review for the exact same stamping plate. Faith or not...we choose the same colour scheme. You can check her blog post HERE
In the photo above you can see all of the design I used. I was really curious about the "french-tip" one  because I've been wanting one like that in a long time...and I was very please with it. I will use it for sure in a french manicure.( i think it's a good way to make a simple french manicure a bit more special)
As you can see on my ring finger there are 2 different colours. At first  wanted to do the design with brown but I realised that it wasn't very clear...so I changed it to white. 
Even though at first I wanted to clean the nail and then apply a new basecoat I stamped the white over and fell in love with it.( If you're going for a special look you can try stamping 2-3 different colours- I really like it) 


As I said before...this is a absolutely LOVELY french-tip design. ( you can also see the stamping plate's code: QA7)
This one I would use it for a "Cherry Blossom" -type manicure. The tree is really beautiful. 
The doubled colour one. This is a beautiful flower I would use to create a wallpaper-like design. I love those vintage wallpapers and I think it would look very nice on the nail too.
Last but not least, the pinky. I decided to try these 2 small flowers. I think they are great. I would use it for bouquet nail design...combined with different types of flowers.

I haven't tried Konad stamping plates so I cannot compare it to those BUT...compared with the plates I have this one is amazing. I would recommend it to professionals and amateurs too. 
BornPrettyStore has a large variety of stamping plates at very good prices. You can find some HERE and HERE .
I will use this stamping plate with great pleasure. 

I hope you liked this review. 
Don't forget to use this BornPrettyStore 10%off  code:

19 comments:

  1. foarte frumoase Andreea,shi eu le ashtept pe ale mele :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Oana. Stiu ca tu ai si de la Moyou..sa-mi spui ce parere ai despre astea :D

      Delete
  2. Foarte draguta manichiura ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arată foarte bine ! Doar ce mi-au venit și mie 6 plăcuțe de la ei și mi se par foarte bune !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi.
      Sa stii ce spre deosebire de alte placute...astea-s mai bine/adanc gravata.

      Delete
  4. Love this plate and your nail art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un review sincer si la subiect! Felicitari! Pacat de cele care nu pun suflet. . . Cum ai facut sa share-uiesti postarea asta? Ma refer cum ai facut sa-mi apara si in google si m-a anuntat pe mail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma bucur ca ti-a placut :D
      Sincera sa fiu ...nu stiu. Cand postez pe blog ma intreaba daca vreau sa postez si pe google+ si am dat da.(nu am facut nimic special, nu stiu cum de ti-a aparut pe email).

      Delete
    2. Mersi frumos de raspuns. Te pup :*

      Delete
  6. Foarte frumoasa manichiura.
    Iubesc placutele! <3
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma bucur ca iti place.
      Incep si eu sa ma indragostesc de ele...
      Te pup

      Delete
  7. Arata foarte bine manichiura si imi place mult descrierea ta, mi se pare un review perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heii...multumesc mult! Ma bucur ca iti place. :D

      Delete
  8. WONDERFUL DESIGN!i LIKE IT !!
    If people who are interested in bornprettystore please follow us on tumblr :bornpretty2014

    ReplyDelete