Wednesday 27 May 2015

What is love? - MoyouNails

Hello darlings.

Today I am going to show you another manicure- one I did this morning.

As you already know....I recently received the new MoyouNails- Concept Collection to review, and today I have a new plate to show to you.

Today I will show you plate no. 306
You can find the whole collection HERE!! at a special price and with 2 nail polishes as a gift. 

For today's manicure I decided to do a pink base and stamp the little Cupid with white and stamp the word "love" with a darker pink.
This plate is simply perfect for a lovely manicure and of corse for Valentine's Day!
Since I believe that you have to show how much you love your SO everuday....I believe that you can use designs from this plate any day of the year.
As I said before, I was never disappointed by a plate from MoyouNails- I still can say that. Every design from this plate transfers perfectly on the stamper and on the nail.
You can find this plate HERE!!





To be able to do this manicure I had to make DIY decals- it took sometimes but I got the little Cupid exactly where I wanted him to be.

10 comments:

  1. Frumoasa manichiura !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe unghiute,iubarete :)))).Sunt asa frumoase toate placutele din colectia asta <3.Pup si La multi aniiiiii!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ce frumoasa e placuta, o manichiura romantica love it , pupici

    ReplyDelete
  4. cat de frumoase sunt unghiutele!!! imi place foarte mult modelul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesanta placuta. Imi place in special modelul creat pe unghia mare si mica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arată foarte interesant şi girly♥ I like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ce dulce e Cupidon al mic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ce manichiură iubibilă! Îmi place, e superbă!
    Pupicei

    ReplyDelete