Today is the last manicure from the "Nail Team Challenge" collaboration. Today's theme was Ana Maria's idea.
To be honest...I had a hard time thinking about a design for this manicure...BUT MoyouNails was the bell that saved me....they sent me some time ago their new concept collection to review, and the plates arrived yesterday - just in time for this manicure.
Today's post will be 2-in-1 : a review and the manicure for the challenge.
I tried out MoyouNails concept plate nr.300 - and it's amazing. I couldn't have find a better plate for a a "rock" theme !
You can find the whole collection HERE!!! at a special price and with 2 free nail polishes !!!
I decided to use the middle design and some of the musical notes. If you're a stamping fan you already know that their plates are simply amazing!
I've been reviewing their plates for a year now...and I haven't tried ONE single plate that doesn't work as it is supposed to.
Every design transfers perfectly from the plate to the stamper.
For my design I did a radial gradient with white and silver (unfortunately you cannot really see it in the pictures) and after stamping the heart and the wings I added some glitter for some sparkle!
|MoyouNails Concept Collection plate nr.300|
Golden Rose JollieJewels nr.102
MoyouNails Black stamping nailpolish
Essence- 33 wild white ways
Farmec- 3D Gel top coat
- Ana Maria - http://the-adventures-of-a-lady.blogspot.ro/
- Andra Kat- http://andrakat.wordpress.com
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
- Andrea - http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/
- Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro/
- Mihaela - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro/
- Oana - www.unghiutele.blogspot.ro
- Iulia Maria - http://iuliafairynails.blogspot.be/
Andreea M - www.dittanail.blogspot.ro