Wednesday 18 November 2015

BornPrettyStore waterdecals review

Morning ladies!

If yesterday I had a long post for you, reviewing 3 products, today I have a shorter one : some water decals I got from BornPrettyStore.

This particular sheet comes in 4 designs (2 multi colour and 2 monocolour) - find it HERE!!


I used to hate water decals...I simply couldn't use them , but trying and trying showed me that practice does make perfect!

The manicure I did today took me around 10-15 mins to finish, including the drying time of the base nail polish.


Water decals are a quick alternative to a fancy manicure or a "good friend' for accent nails - i usually use them for accent nails. I said usually, because today I did a full manicure with them.

Yes, my blog post is in english, but I have to tell you that my fav thing to eat for Christmas is piftie , why am I telling you that? I have no idea. hihi

The technique of using water decals is simple :
1.paint your nails (usually with a white nail polish- like this the design will really pop up) and let them dry completely
2. take the water decal sheet and cut the desired pattern/size
3.remove the plastic protection sheet
4. submerge in water for...10-20 seconds (the design should come off very easily now)
5. stick it on the nail and made it even,(i use a make up/ombre nail sponge to do this step), cut the excess water decal (if present) and file the tip a bit to remove any ugly corners or such things
6. add topcoat and enjoy a gorgeous manicure


It sounds complicated and time consuming but once you get used to doing this type of manicure you'll never want to stop ESPECIALLY because there are literally thousands of designs, different colours and shapes.


*do not mistake water decals for nail stickers- they are 2 different things, and the latter is more complicated to use, especially the full nail sticker and it doesn't last as long as a water decal*

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE DISCOUNT CODE YOU CAN USE ON THE SITE : CUMX31

6 comments:

  1. Imi place mult acest model, iar review-ul este perfect scris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so beautifully, you decals look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. UUuu <3
    Imi place foarte mult manichiura ta <3
    Eu nu am avut inca curajul sa incerc model full de water decal.
    puuup:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. super! parca sunt niste vitralii, foarte dragut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice manicure ! i like it so much .i saw it but once more time i had to look

    ReplyDelete