Monday, 22 June 2015

China Glaze - Starboard

Good evening lovelies!

How are you? I hope you had a great start of the week!

I am one day from my last exam....so I am very busy, but, also excited to finally finishing college.

Tonight I want to show you a gorgeous nail polish I received as a birthday gift from my good friend Oana!!

China Glaze Starboard - the most gorgeous green you'll ever see. I can say that this is the perfect shade for Christmas manicures.

I simply fell in love with this colour, even if I am not such a green lover (even though...I own a lot of greens)

After I swatched this polish my nails broke....so, short nails again - I will still have some long-nail manicures which I did in advance. 

The shine the nail polish has...it's his own (if i can say it like that) - I didn't use any top coat. 

Talking about topcoat- the nail polish lasted on my nails (without chipping at all) around 5 days, and it still looked good when I cleaned it up. 
This can easily be described as a one-coater, but I like to use two coats, no matter the quality of the polish. 
There is no staining with this nail polish- which is...PERFECT?! (I have a gorgeous green, from another famous brand, which I don't use because it stains the nail and the fingers). I used the nail polish with and without a basecoat and still no stains- so, it's go !

Last, but not least, the drying time is ...normal. Not quick but definitely not slow.
If you are a green lover....and you want a gorgeous colour which also has a great formula don't hesitate to buy it. It's adorable! 


6 comments:

  1. doamne, ce verde superb, perfect!! love it, want it! <3
    mult succes la examen :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. E superb verdele asta,sa-l folosesti cu drag.Sigur e pe placul Andrei :))))),puuup cu drag Iubi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte frumoasa nuanta acestei oje. Eu zic ca nu este potrivita doar pentru craciun ci pentru orice sezon. Iubesc ojele verzi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cat de verde e! :) aveam si eu ceva asemanator, dar nu atat de verde!

    ReplyDelete