Thursday 17 July 2014

MoyouNails explosion

Hello darlings!

How is your week going? One more day and we're going to enjoy another weekend ( great one hopefully)

Do you remember that a couple of months ago I recieved a great package from MOYOUNAILS ? (a lot of stamping plates and also 3 special nail polishes for stamping).

Unfortunatelly, because of my exams I wasn't able to do a blog post then. I really wanted to try them out but the time just wasn't right.

I decided to do more manis, and show them to you in one post.

After using the stamping plates the second time, my opinion is the same. I absolutely love them...There was just one image I couldn't transfer on the stamper but I will try again. You can read my first article HERE

Now I should tell you about thenail polish.
Untill now...I only used the nail polish I had in my collection(no special nailpolish for stamping) so I guess you can imagine I like these a lot.
The designs transfers perfectly on the stamper and also on the nail.
The only thing I noticed is that you have to work really fast because the polish dries very fast.


I recieved 3 colours : blue, black and gold. (you'll see all of them in the pictures below).

The "rally manicure"
( the design I have on my thumb and pinkie is one of my fav designs)

The "cute manicure" 



This is a gorgeous plate with a lot of cute hearts and bows. This is perfect for a girly manicure.

The "comic manicure" 


I think this is my favourite color combo. (the blue is SallyHansen- Vitamin sea)
I would wear this mani everyday.


I didn't name this mani...si feel free to call is as you want :)


This was a mani I did on my mom's nails ...but she wasn't very happy about the color combo...so I had to remake the manicure.
I think this is a perfect mani for the summer.
The "remade" mani :
I've decided to keep the green and stamp it with black. (I'll have to say she was a lot happier with this one)
For the accent nails I used a stamping plate from BornPrettyStore and the others are stamped using a stamping plate from MoyouNails. (I absolutely love these french tips)

I choose to post this last, because I think this is the best mani I did using a MoyouNails stamping plate.
I also used the gold nail polish they've sent me.
What do you think?
I think it's a perfect colour for doing an animal print/jaguar mani.


These being said....here are the manis I did using the MoyouNails plates.
I am officially IN LOVE with these plates, and I am going to use them on a regular basis.

I wish you a good day today and an awsome WEEK-END.
Kisses lovelies.

6 comments:

  1. WwwwoooooooWWWWw ce de unghiute ai facut Andreea,harnicuta mica <3,toate sunt frumoase ,my fav..... cea rosie cu inimioare si fundite <3 ,pupici

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, cate manichiuri si placute fantastice! Ojele au culori superbe, mai ales cea albastra imi face cu ochiul foarte mult! Sunt interesante modelele de pe matrite si imi place ca sunt si modele mici dar si mari care acopera intreaga unghie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so beautiful, Andreea! I really love the leopard print and the blue and black lettering nails. I really do need to get some Moyounails stamping polish when I am in England! Your so good at stamping :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black&gold manicure!
    I've never tried MoYou Nails but I'm reading many good reviews about the brand. I think I should give it a go, sooner or later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ce dragute sunt! cel mai mult imi plac cele cu scris <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it all ! blue black , and kiwi black are my favourite !

    ReplyDelete